Today on the Southern California Real Estate Report we talk about how Real Estate is being shaped by at home delivery.
- Uber is now going to deliver your McDonald’s order by Done
- Uber is hoping it will cut wait times for delivery
- It will still rely on people to bring your food from the drone landing zones to your door
- Do developers look at building units with smaller kitchens
- How will people’s reliance on delivery change how we use cars in our city
- Do we develop with the future in mind and could this help with the expensive cost of building housing?