Why hire us as your San Diego Property Manager
Income Property Advisors’ mission is to offer high quality and efficient property management. Our secret is simple- PRESENCE. We are there for you and your property like it isn't just a rental but a home.
We offer two separate services, our Full-Service Property Management and our Leasing and Tenant Placement Service. Find out more about your options below:
Full Service Property Management- Single Family & Condo
- Flat Monthly Fee: 8% of collected rent (minimum $125)
- No additional Lease-up fees
- No setup fees and no fees during vacancies
- Electronic monthly statements, annual statements, and 1099’s prepared for owner’s accounting
- Full brokerage and investment analysis services for owners
- Maintenance scheduled and managed with licensed vendors
Leasing and Tenant Placement- Single Family & Condo
- Tenant Placement – 50% of 1st month’s rent
- Collection of all rent and security deposit
- Full tenant screening and background check
- California-approved tenant lease document
- Lease up maintenance if needed to market the property
- All marketing and showings handled through our leasing team
Multi-Family Property Management
- A management fee of 5% of gross rent.
- A leasing fee of $150-$250 per unit (subject to the number of units)
- Please contact us for further details
What Our Clients Say
San Diego Area Information
The city limits of San Diego span from just south of the downtown area all the way up the interstate 15 to Escondido, about 30 miles north. There are many terrific neighborhoods, restaurants, and activities to be had throughout the massive city, giving residents a wide pallet of options. For those beach lovers out there, areas like Pacific Beach, Mission Beach, and Ocean Beach are the trifecta of outdoor enjoyment and a good opportunity to dip your toes in the sand.
Be Close to Where You Work
The beauty of such an expansive city is that you can find a home that’s convenient to where you work. Whether you work in downtown, Kearny Mesa, or Rancho Bernardo, you can land a property that’s well within the bounds of Greater San Diego.
Local roads and highways are easy to navigate, compared to places like Orange and Los Angeles Counties to the north. You will be able to get where you need to go within less than 1 hour’s time in most cases.
Find Your Speed in San Diego
With so many options to choose from, you’ll be able to find an area of San Diego that perfectly suits your speed and proclivities. If urban life is your cup of tea, then neighborhoods like North Park, Golden Hill, and City Heights and great places to look. If you prefer a quieter, more suburban environment, Rancho Bernardo and Carmel Mountain are two great locations that are still only a few minutes away from the city.
There’s no going wrong when looking for housing in the beautiful city of San Diego.