How much rent can you get for your investment?
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.
- Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Golden Hill Property
- Gain Crucial Insight into Current Golden Hill Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cashflow from Monthly Rental Value
Why hire us as your Golden Hill Property Manager
Income Property Advisors’ mission is to offer high quality and efficient property management. Our secret is simple- PRESENCE. We are there for you and your property like it isn't just a rental but a home.
We offer two separate services, our Full-Service Property Management and our Leasing and Tenant Placement Service. Find out more about your options below:
Full Service Property Management
- Single Family & Condo
- Flat Monthly Fee: 8% of collected rent (minimum $125)
- No additional Lease-up fees
- No setup fees and no fees during vacancies
- Electronic monthly statements, annual statements, and 1099’s prepared for owner’s accounting
- Full brokerage and investment analysis services for owners
- Maintenance scheduled and managed with licensed vendors
Leasing and Tenant Placement
- Single Family & Condo
- Tenant Placement – 50% of 1st month’s rent
- Collection of all rent and security deposit
- Full tenant screening and background check
- California-approved tenant lease document
- Lease up maintenance if needed to market the property
- All marketing and showings handled through our leasing team
Multi-Family Property Management
- A management fee of 5% of gross rent.
- A leasing fee of $150-$250 per unit (subject to the number of units)
- Please contact us for further details
What Our Clients Say
Golden Hill Area Information
Why You Should Live in Golden Hill, San Diego
Golden Hill became official back in 1887, making it one of San Diego’s oldest communities. It was predominantly known as a place for anchoring naval fleets to call home due to its convenient location not far from the downtown area and harbor.
In the 21st century, Golden Hill is still thriving but it’s a new type of clientele that calls this place home.
25th Street Revival
What was once a fairly drab, underwhelming section of town has now become a popular location for restaurants, bars, and local shops.
This revitalization process started a few years ago and has begun to attract heaps of millennial renters to Golden Hill. It’s the perfect location for young professionals who work in nearby Downtown San Diego, Banker’s Hill, or up the road in Mission Valley.
The area has become a hotspot for local festivals and block parties, including the annual Golden Hill Block Party.
Home to Musicians, Students, and More
There’s really no one group of people who live in Golden Hill. It’s a diverse bunch that includes local city college students, aspiring performers and musicians who perform at the many nearby entertainment venues, and professionals of all ages.
You can head into the famous Pizzeria Luigi on a given afternoon and interact with an eclectic group of locals, or go to Dark Horse Coffee Roasters in the morning to grab a coffee before work.
Bringing the Community Together
There are tons of family-friendly activities geared towards bringing local families together. The Golden Hill Recreation Center and YMCA of San Diego has worked hard to make the area fruitful for children, keeping them involved in sports and other activities to help them evolve socially.
Meanwhile, adults can stay fit and active with plenty of sports leagues throughout the year as well as yoga classes and dance classes to keep moving and stay busy.
The outdoor beauty of Balboa Park is just a few blocks away from anywhere in Golden Hill. Within it, you’ll find some of the best hiking trails in the greater San Diego area.
Ample Freeway Access
Golden Hill is intersected by major roadways including Interstates 5, 15, and Highway 94. These can take you just about anywhere in San Diego in minutes.
It’s truly the perfect location for folks who want to experience city living while having the occasional breathtaking outdoor view.
Looking for An Apartment
A two bedroom apartment in Golden Hill will start at around $390K and go up quite a bit for a house. With so many young professionals moving to the area, there’s no shortage of renters who can reside in your investment property.