An in-depth analysis of competing properties in the neighborhood is performed to ensure that your property’s rent is set at the correct amount.
We walk through and analyze every property we take on. Our goal is to spot improvements that can be made to help you maximize the rent potential of your investment property. We also do a full health and safety check before your new tenant moves in.
Pricing the home correctly is one of the most important factors in getting it rented quickly. Overpricing the home will cause the property to rent less quickly, costing you time and money.
We start with a competitive rental price analysis which combines market data with our professional knowledge of current market conditions to give you the most accurate rental price possible. This will get the home rented fast and for the most that the market will bear.
We know where to advertise and how to write ads to attract good tenants. We market your property through our property management software called Appfolio. It then syndicates the listing out to several websites, including all the popular rental sites like Zillow and Trulia. We also go beyond our syndication website and use our network to seek out tenants that might be right for your property.
If your property doesn’t look good online then prospective tenants will not want to come view it in person. Our leasing agents are trained to take photos to showcase your property in its best light.
Get The Returns You Deserve
Full Service Property Management
Single Family & Condo
- Flat Monthly Fee: 8% of collected rent (minimum $125)
- No additional Lease-up fees
- No setup fees and no fees during vacancies
- Electronic monthly statements, annual statements, and 1099’s prepared for owner’s accounting
- Full brokerage and investment analysis services for owners
- Maintenance scheduled and managed with licensed vendors
Leasing and Tenant Placement
Single Family & Condo
- Tenant Placement – 50% of 1st month’s rent
- Collection of all rent and security deposit
- Full tenant screening and background check
- California-approved tenant lease document
- Lease up maintenance if needed to market the property
- All marketing and showings handled through our leasing team