How much rent can you get for your investment?
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.
- Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Cardiff Property
- Gain Crucial Insight into Current Cardiff Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cashflow from Monthly Rental Value
Why hire us as your Cardiff Property Manager
Income Property Advisors’ mission is to offer high quality and efficient property management. Our secret is simple- PRESENCE. We are there for you and your property like it isn't just a rental but a home.
We offer two separate services, our Full-Service Property Management and our Leasing and Tenant Placement Service. Find out more about your options below:
Full Service Property Management
- Single Family & Condo
- Flat Monthly Fee: 8% of collected rent (minimum $125)
- No additional Lease-up fees
- No setup fees and no fees during vacancies
- Electronic monthly statements, annual statements, and 1099’s prepared for owner’s accounting
- Full brokerage and investment analysis services for owners
- Maintenance scheduled and managed with licensed vendors
Leasing and Tenant Placement
- Single Family & Condo
- Tenant Placement – 50% of 1st month’s rent
- Collection of all rent and security deposit
- Full tenant screening and background check
- California-approved tenant lease document
- Lease up maintenance if needed to market the property
- All marketing and showings handled through our leasing team
Multi-Family Property Management
- A management fee of 5% of gross rent.
- A leasing fee of $150-$250 per unit (subject to the number of units)
- Please contact us for further details
What Our Clients Say
Cardiff Area Information
Cardiff-by-the-Sea, usually referred to as Cardiff, is a beach community located in Encinitas, bordering Solana Beach to the south in San Diego County, California. The Pacific Ocean is to the west of Cardiff, Encinitas on its east and north, and a beach and lagoon on its south. With a population of under 12,000, Cardiff-by-the-Sea operates as part of the city of Encinitas, but unlike the other communities that comprise Encinitas, has its own ZIP code (92007).
In 1911, this former farming community began to develop Cardiff, when Boston developer J. Frank Cullen broke ground to build new homes. Frank Cullen's wife, a native of Cardiff, Wales, persuaded him to name the community "Cardiff", as well as many streets, such as "Birmingham", "Oxford", "Chesterfield" and "Manchester", despite heavy Spanish influence in the area. Source From Wikipedia