How much rent can you get for your investment?
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.
- Get Optimized Rental Value for Your University Heights Property
- Gain Crucial Insight into Current University Heights Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cashflow from Monthly Rental Value
Why hire us as your University Heights Property Manager
Income Property Advisors’ mission is to offer high quality and efficient property management. Our secret is simple- PRESENCE. We are there for you and your property like it isn't just a rental but a home.
We offer two separate services, our Full-Service Property Management and our Leasing and Tenant Placement Service. Find out more about your options below:
Full Service Property Management
- Single Family & Condo
- Flat Monthly Fee: 8% of collected rent (minimum $125)
- No additional Lease-up fees
- No setup fees and no fees during vacancies
- Electronic monthly statements, annual statements, and 1099’s prepared for owner’s accounting
- Full brokerage and investment analysis services for owners
- Maintenance scheduled and managed with licensed vendors
Leasing and Tenant Placement
- Single Family & Condo
- Tenant Placement – 50% of 1st month’s rent
- Collection of all rent and security deposit
- Full tenant screening and background check
- California-approved tenant lease document
- Lease up maintenance if needed to market the property
- All marketing and showings handled through our leasing team
Multi-Family Property Management
- A management fee of 5% of gross rent.
- A leasing fee of $150-$250 per unit (subject to the number of units)
- Please contact us for further details
What Our Clients Say
University Heights Area Information
Old San Diego is getting a new school makeover in University Heights. This classic sector of northeast San Diego retains the charm its been associated with for the last 100 plus years (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/19/realestate/north-park-san-diego-the-rewards-of-walkability.html) , while also becoming an epicenter for modern culture.
University Heights have become a burgeoning Mecca for San Diego’s world-renowned craft beer explosion. With several breweries and tasting locations situated throughout the area, namely on streets like El Cajon Boulevard and University Avenue, the area has certainly become a connoisseur’s playground.
It’s also among the most walkable regions in all of San Diego (https://www.doorsteps.com/articles/the-best-neighborhoods-in-san-diego-for-a-walkable-lifestyle) , giving residents the ability to ditch their cars and navigate the neighborhood safely on foot. You can find so many modern and traditional establishments within just a few short blocks of each other that you’ll also have options for a night out.
University Heights is conveniently located near the edge of gorgeous Balboa Park, providing locals easy access to one of San Diego’s greatest outdoor treasures.
The time is now to discover the potential in these exciting, accessible, and rapidly growing communities.