Why hire us as your Pacific Beach Property Manager
Income Property Advisors’ mission is to offer high quality and efficient property management. Our secret is simple- PRESENCE. We are there for you and your property like it isn't just a rental but a home.
We offer two separate services, our Full-Service Property Management and our Leasing and Tenant Placement Service. Find out more about your options below:
Full Service Property Management- Single Family & Condo
- Flat Monthly Fee: 8% of collected rent (minimum $125)
- No additional Lease-up fees
- No setup fees and no fees during vacancies
- Electronic monthly statements, annual statements, and 1099’s prepared for owner’s accounting
- Full brokerage and investment analysis services for owners
- Maintenance scheduled and managed with licensed vendors
Leasing and Tenant Placement- Single Family & Condo
- Tenant Placement – 50% of 1st month’s rent
- Collection of all rent and security deposit
- Full tenant screening and background check
- California-approved tenant lease document
- Lease up maintenance if needed to market the property
- All marketing and showings handled through our leasing team
Multi-Family Property Management
- A management fee of 5% of gross rent.
- A leasing fee of $150-$250 per unit (subject to the number of units)
- Please contact us for further details
What Our Clients Say
Pacific Beach Area Information
Beach living is synonymous with San Diego living, and Pacific Beach is one of the area’s most popular and exciting waterfront locations. Despite historically being a common landing spot for nearby university students of San Diego State, University of San Diego and University of California, San Diego, and local community colleges, Pacific Beach is growing into a mainstay for professionals of all ages including young families
Its proximity to Downtown and the UTC provides quick access for commuters. Meanwhile, you have other popular work locations like Sorrento Valley and Mira Mesa just a few miles to the north.
Ample Parks and Beachfront Locations
Naturally, Pacific Beach has plenty of outdoor components that make it ideal for residents and visitors alike. On its northern shore, near La Jolla, you’ll find Tourmaline Surfing Park which provides one of the best local surf spots in Greater San Diego.
Pets and their owners will appreciate the Capehart Dog Park as an enjoyable, spacious, enclosed grass field where the people are friendly and the dogs are energetic.
Pacific Beach Nightlife
After spending an afternoon at the beach, you can head over to Ocean or Mission Boulevard for a meal or happy hour cocktails.
Looking for an Apartment or Condo
Given its world-class location, Pacific Beach is a great destination for homeowners and property investors. There are loads of terrific condominiums, apartments, and houses just steps away from the sand.
If you are looking to purchase a property in one of the most picturesque, exciting locations in all of San Diego, look no further than Pacific Beach and if you need property management in Pacific Beach look no further than Income Property Advisors, Inc.