How much rent can you get for your investment?
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.
- Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Kensington Property
- Gain Crucial Insight into Current Kensington Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cashflow from Monthly Rental Value
Why hire us as your Kensington Property Manager
Income Property Advisors’ mission is to offer high quality and efficient property management. Our secret is simple- PRESENCE. We are there for you and your property like it isn't just a rental but a home.
We offer two separate services, our Full-Service Property Management and our Leasing and Tenant Placement Service. Find out more about your options below:
Full Service Property Management
- Single Family & Condo
- Flat Monthly Fee: 8% of collected rent (minimum $125)
- No additional Lease-up fees
- No setup fees and no fees during vacancies
- Electronic monthly statements, annual statements, and 1099’s prepared for owner’s accounting
- Full brokerage and investment analysis services for owners
- Maintenance scheduled and managed with licensed vendors
Leasing and Tenant Placement
- Single Family & Condo
- Tenant Placement – 50% of 1st month’s rent
- Collection of all rent and security deposit
- Full tenant screening and background check
- California-approved tenant lease document
- Lease up maintenance if needed to market the property
- All marketing and showings handled through our leasing team
Multi-Family Property Management
- A management fee of 5% of gross rent.
- A leasing fee of $150-$250 per unit (subject to the number of units)
- Please contact us for further details
What Our Clients Say
Kensington Area Information
If you are looking for an exciting community in mid-city San Diego, Kensington is the place you should call home.
Situated in the hills south of Mission Valley, next to City Heights and Normal Heights, this historic area has experienced a cultural metamorphosis over recent years. The area is known for its unique Spanish and Craftsman style architecture and boost some of the characteristically beautiful streets in all of San Diego. The Kensington Real Estate market has always been desirable with home prices hitting the million-dollar price point more and more frequently. However, due to Kensington’s historic nature the Kensington Real Estate market has value add opportunity with plenty of homes and properties in need of TLC.
Centrally Located in Mid-City San Diego
Kensington is in the perfect location for commuters who need quick access into downtown San Diego. Interstate 15 connects conveniently to highway 94, giving workers a passageway into Downtown San Diego.
If you are looking for a fun getaway day, simply head up Fairmount Avenue and catch Interstate 8 to get out to the beaches. Otherwise you can head south and enjoy world-renowned Balboa Park.
Bars, Restaurants, Friendly Folks in the Business District
Adams Avenue and El Cajon Boulevard form the unofficial boundaries of Kensington, with the former housing the famous “business district.”
There’s even delicious French cuisine to be had at Bleu Bohéme. Here you can indulge in some of the tastiest mussels and calamaris in all of San Diego.
When you’re done eating, head west down Adams towards Landmark’s Ken Cinema for a relaxing movie screening. This theater has been quite the mainstay in Kensington and is known for showing everything from new releases to arthouse films.
Best of all, Kensington is extremely walkable. You can quickly and safely get from your favorite restaurant back to your apartment.
Take a Trip to Kensington, San Diego
Head over to Adams Avenue and check out the area for yourself. A simple stroll through the “business district” will give you a nice sense of this community and the many positives it has to offer.