Why hire us as your Clairemont Property Manager
Income Property Advisors’ mission is to offer high quality and efficient property management. Our secret is simple- PRESENCE. We are there for you and your property like it isn't just a rental but a home.
We offer two separate services, our Full-Service Property Management and our Leasing and Tenant Placement Service. Find out more about your options below:
Full Service Property Management- Single Family & Condo
- Flat Monthly Fee: 8% of collected rent (minimum $125)
- No additional Lease-up fees
- No setup fees and no fees during vacancies
- Electronic monthly statements, annual statements, and 1099’s prepared for owner’s accounting
- Full brokerage and investment analysis services for owners
- Maintenance scheduled and managed with licensed vendors
Leasing and Tenant Placement- Single Family & Condo
- Tenant Placement – 50% of 1st month’s rent
- Collection of all rent and security deposit
- Full tenant screening and background check
- California-approved tenant lease document
- Lease up maintenance if needed to market the property
- All marketing and showings handled through our leasing team
Multi-Family Property Management
- A management fee of 5% of gross rent.
- A leasing fee of $150-$250 per unit (subject to the number of units)
- Please contact us for further details
What Our Clients Say
Clairemont Area Information
Clairmont is a community in San Diego that is mostly comprised of single-family homes and retail. The neighborhood is adjacent to the busy business district of the UTC and is popular with young families, 5-to-9ers and firs- times home buyers. The community’s central location makes access to local beaches a breeze as well Downtown San Diego. The neighborhood also takes advantage of Tecolote Canyon Natural Park and it is a popular place to enjoy the outdoors. The older housing stock of Clairmont makes it popular with home flippers and in the recent years Income Property Advisors has witnessed the community go through a renaissance with new businesses and restaurants supplying the community with much needed places to eat and shop.